Are you a travel agent?
Please fill in the age of kids at the date of arrival...
*This Property can't accommodate more than kids.
*This Property can't accommodate more than Adults.
Welcome to Atsipopoulo villas. First if all, we would like to infrom you that each villa has private use of all of its rooms and you don't have to be in contact with anyone if you wouldn't like
We would like to inform you that our accommodation is fully harmonized with the special protocols of health content, on the basis of which the tourist enterprises operate in the context of taking measures against the COVID-19 corona, as defined by the Joint Ministerial Decree No. 1881 / 29.5.2020. Decision of the Ministers of Finance - Health - Tourism (Government Gazette 2084 B '/ 29-5-2020).
All accommodation staff have received the necessary training to comply with health protocols.
The accommodation has received a "Health First" certification from the Ministry of Tourism, which proves that the company adheres to health protocols.
In our effort to meet the new data brought about by the COVID-19 corona pandemic, we ask for your understanding and adherence to COVID-19 corona transmission prevention measures.
We would like to inform you that the company does not bear any civil liability against any person directly or indirectly related to the COVID-19 corona, as long as it complies with the special protocols of health content and has the "Health First" certification mark (par. 5, article 60, law 4688 / 24-5-2020).
On behalf of the management of Atsipopoulo villas we wish you a pleasant and safe stay!
Where required, Personal Protective Equipment: Mask (simple surgery or cloth / fabric) and disposable gloves are available.
The company complies with the circular of the Ministry of Health "Protection of Public Health by the corona SARS-COV-2 in the water supply and sewerage systems".
Applied by all employees in the company, basic measures to avoid transmission of the corona - COVID-19: hand hygiene, use of antiseptics, avoidance of handshakes, physical distance, avoidance of hand-to-face contact and general personal hygiene and respiratory measures.
Mrs Maria Koukaki has been appointed as the coordinator of the accommodation for the observance of the plan of observance of the rules of the health protocols, in the context of taking measures against the corona COVID-19.
Our company has collaboration with qualified for this occassions doctor, and he can immediately examine and give instructions for any suspicious Covid-19 occasion.
The prescribed procedures are followed according to the instructions of EODY (Greek organization of public health), for the management of a suspected case of COVID-19.
The accommodation staff uses Personal Protective Equipment, for which there is continuous adequacy.
A member of the staff who has symptoms related to the illness stays at home and returns to work if the laboratory test is negative. Also, if he comes in contact with a case, he must stay at home. In the above cases, the employee notifies the person responsible for the implementation of the suspicious case management plan of the accommodation.
For the purposes of public health protection actions, the accommodation management / administration keeps a record of the staff members and all persons residing in the accommodation - name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details (address, telephone, e-mail) - to make it possible to communicate with close contacts of any COVID-19 impact, which may be identified afterwards.
Attention is also paid to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and all visitors are informed that a file is kept for reasons of public health protection.
The company has special equipment (medical kit) for the case of suspicious impact, such as gloves and disposable masks, antiseptics, cleaning wipes, apron, long-sleeved robe and laser thermometer.
Crowd avoidance measures are observed during check-in / check-out
All key cards and keys are placed in a special container for disinfection before they are given to visitors.
The company operates with extended check-out and check-in hours between residences (check out until 11.00 am and check in from 3.00 pm). The check in takes place also in the exterior room of each villa.
This change in the time between each check in and check out is mandatory to ensure that, between different customers, the room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, and that adequate natural ventilation of the space is followed.
It is forbidden for non-residents to enter the rooms.
Special cleaning instructions are applied in case of an ill person with Covid-19 according to the respective EODY Instructions.
The staff of the company during its work, observes the basic measures to avoid the transmission of corona - COVID-19, does not smoke, does not consume food or drink and is equipped with gloves, masks (simple surgery or canvas), robe and closed shoes.
Non-often room cleaning during the stay (avoiding contact of cleaning workers with possible case and further transmission), only upon request as well as abolition of the daily change of clothing - towels, only upon request of the customer.
Our tourist accommodation tries to keep at least 24 hours the room empty after the departure of the guest and until the next guest. In case this is not possible, meticulous cleaning - disinfection (eg with steam cleaner) takes place on the disputed rooms of the room and bathroom. In any case, every room is cleaned very carefully and disinfected before next guest enters the house.
The fabric surfaces where they exist (eg furniture upholstery) are cleaned with a steam device at a temperature of> 70 °.
The staff follows the rules of hygiene when sorting dirty linen using the appropriate personal protective equipment (special disposable apron over the uniform, gloves and mask).
The used fabrics, bedding and towels are placed in closed, marked bags or sacks in order to be transported to the laundry areas.
Separation (marking) of dirty and clean linen areas is carried out.
The carts for transporting the closed bags with the linen are disinfected after each use.
Fabrics, bedding and towels are washed in hot cycles (70oC or more) with the usual detergents.
As the cleaning service of the clothing is provided by an external partner, a check is carried out in compliance with the required measures of receipt and delivery in the appropriate way.
Care for the maintenance of clean clothing in good and clean condition during storage and for transport to use areas
The swimming pools (which all have private use) are tested every morning and the measurements are being recorded. The chemicals’ levels of the pool are kept in the levels of Health Protocols
In every change of the guests, we make sure enough time in order all the water can get cleaned and disinfected
Suspected COVID-19 case management
If a visitor presents with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 infection, the following applies:
1. The health officer of the company communicates IMMEDIATELY with the doctor, with whom we cooperate for the evaluation of the incident.
2. If the patient has an urgent need for hospitalization, presents a serious clinical picture, is referred to the relevant health unit, as a suspected case of COVID-19 or to the nearest health unit where he can manage it.
3. If the patient has a mild clinical picture, it is taken by the doctor a sample for laboratory confirmation COVID-19.
4. If the incident is assessed as possible COVID-19 by the examining physician, the hotel health officer communicates IMMEDIATELY with EODY at 210 5212054 or the special four-digit number 1135 (24 hours a day), for a statement of direction and a statement of the suspect incident.
5. The patient with a mild clinical picture remains in his room until the results of the laboratory test are announced.
6. During the above waiting period, the entry of staff into the patient's room is avoided, if there is no significant reason. If necessary, a staff member of the accommodation is advised to deal exclusively with the possible case.
7. The doctor and staff of the hotel entering the suspect's room in the later confirmed case must use high-protection personal protective equipment (MAP) (masks, glasses, waterproof disposable robes). The same applies to staff cleaning the COVID-19 patient room.
8. If confirmed as a case of COVID-19, it is transferred to the special tourist quarantine accommodation and later to a health facility that will accommodate patients with COVID-19 if they need treatment. If not confirmed as a case of COVID-19, it is treated at the accommodation with the instructions of the treating physician.
9. The patient is transported by MAP (simple surgical mask) and private means of transport.
10. If there is a companion of the patient, who wishes to stay close to him to take care of him (eg spouse), he should be given a simple surgical mask and advised to wash his hands every time he comes in contact with secretions of the patient (eg saliva) and definitely before the attendant touches his face or eats or drinks.
11. The contact details of the patient's relative should always be recorded if consent is required for interventions where the patient cannot communicate.
12. Used protective equipment (simple disposable surgical mask, gloves) should be discarded in a bucket and never used again.
13. After disposing of protective equipment, hands should be thoroughly washed with soap and water. It is emphasized that the use of gloves does not replace hand washing, which is a very important means of prevention.
Sign up at our maillist
We value your privacy. None of the details supplied will be shared with external parties